Benefits of Renting Aerial Lift Equipment
Many companies already see the value in renting aerial lift equipment. For companies that have not considered the rental option, there are many compelling reasons to rent equipment. Here are just a few of the many reasons:
1. Cost of New Equipment. New aerial lift equipment can cost anywhere from $6,000 to $100,000 or more depending on the manufacture and size of lift. Such a purchase can have a big impact on a company’s cash flow. In addition, there may be additional costs and fees if the purchase of the lift is financed through a financial institution.
2. Renting equipment means fixed monthly costs. Whether your company is a construction contractor or in another industry, part of having a successful business includes budgeting and estimating costs. Renting aerial lift equipment can help prevent any unexpected expenses such as lift parts or lift repair. In addition, a broken lift could result in a serious delay to the project. In the rare case that you do have a program with a lift rented through Want A Lift Rental, we can immediately have a technician on site to make an necessary repairs or switch out the lift.
3. No maintenance costs. Aerial Lift Equipment requires regular maintenance and regular inspection by qualified mechanics. When a company owns their own lift, the company must also ensure it is regularly maintained and pay any costs associated with that maintenance. Want A Lift Rental has in-house qualified mechanics and factory trained mechanics who regularly inspect the lifts and perform in-depth annual inspections on each aerial lift.
4. Renting provides the convenience factor of on-site delivery – which saves you money and time. Beyond maintenance, there are logistical expenses associated with ownership. First, arranging the transportation of the equipment from job-site to job site can not only be a headache but can also create additional costs of renting a tractor-trailer to move the equipment. Renting through Want A Lift Rental, all delivery and pick-up charges are known upfront so there are no unexpected expenses associated with the transportation of the equipment. In addition, scheduling delivery or pick-up of a lift is just a phone call away; we handle the rest.
5. The need for warehouse or storage space can be eliminated. We all know how unpredictable and, at times, harsh the weather in Minnesota can be; leaving an aerial lift in the elements can greatly affect the life expectancy of the lift and create additional wear and tear on the lift. Renting takes away the headache of arranging for storage of a lift when it is not being used. Here, at Want A Lift Rental, our aerial lifts are stored inside and protected from the elements.
6. Get the right equipment for every job. Given the expansive models and types of aerial lift equipment available, renting an aerial lift gives you the opportunity to choose the exact lift suitable for the needs of each individual job. Many times, on construction sites, the size or type of lift needed may change several times throughout the project. Where a nineteen-foot working height was enough at the start of the job, now you’re faced with three times the height. Now you’ve outgrown the lift you purchased at the start of the job and are faced with the choice of purchasing a larger lift or renting. Renting gives you the flexibility to keep the job moving by getting the equipment you need right away.
Ultimately, the decision whether to rent or buy aerial lift equipment is determined by the needs of the individual company. However, for many companies, renting aerial lift equipment is often the better option.
Want A Lift Rental can assist you in all your aerial lift equipment rental needs. We are dedicated to providing the lowest rental rates. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in determining which aerial lift equipment is right for your construction site. Call Want A Lift Rental at 612-900-7738 and get the right aerial lift equipment you need to get the job done efficiently and safely.